I. GENERAL REGULATIONS
- Opening hours:
- Mondays – Fridays: 8:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Always bring your ID cards with you when using the library. Do not use other users’ ones.
- Keep your belongings in lockers and take your valuable things with you. Return the locker key in its original position after use.
- Place in-house used books, newspapers and journals on the sorting shelves after reading.
- Circulation service:
Students and Administrative staff: 3 books/ week
– PhD students and Researchers: 3 books/ 2 weeks
– Lecturers and RTA: 3 books/ 3 weeks
– Interns, exchange students and probationers: reading in the library and borrowing up to two books/ week
– External users: reading in the library and borrowing up to two books/ week with the required bond
- Renewing: 1 week for all entitled users if the books are available
- Returning & renewing: use Selfcheck machines in the library. For renewing, please renew your borrowed books online via “Sign in” button on the website.
Note: please check the materials carefully before borrowing and returning. If there are any problems, the penal regulations will be applied.
- Use the library materials and facilities with care.
- Keep quiet, clean and order.
- Smoking and foods with smell should be outside the library. Soft drinks are not encouraged.
- Please acknowledge the copyright and intellectual property laws. You are responsible for legal issues if you make any copyright infringements.
II. PENALTY AND COMPENSATION POLICIES
|2||Damage library materials||
|3||Lost library materials||Users must pay the penal fees for the library to purchase the replaced materials. Consider two cases below:
a. If the materials are still published, the fines include:
b. If the materials are no longer published, the fines include:
|4||Lending library cards OR Borrowing library cards from other users||Stop the borrowing service for 1 month|
|5||Take away library materials without borrowing or permission||Stop the borrowing service for 2 months|
|6||Misuse and damage the library keys OR take the keys home without permission||Users must pay VND 50,000 to make the new locker keys|