The library provides users with Printing/Copying/Scanning services to make their study at VGU easier and more conveniently.
- Printing can be done from Library Public PCs or personal laptops which need to be connected to the printer.
- You can bring your document with you on a USB drive, or use the Internet access on our Public PCs to access your document
- The Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel, is available for opening and creating documents
- If you’re creating a document, or doing a lot of editing, we recommend you bring a USB device to save your progress.
How to pay?
To pay for printing and photocopying, You need to see the library staff to add credit into your account balance before printing
(The required minimum amount is 50,000VND per transaction).
If there are any issues, please directly contact the library staff for assistance.
How much does it cost?
- Fee for printing/copying: VND 500 / A4 page (Black & White)
- Fee for printing/copying: VND 1,000/ A3 page (Black & White)
- Fee for printing/copying: VND 2,500/ A4 page (Color)
- Scanning: free of charge